KYC: the state of play
18:00 Wednesday, 30 April 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
Does SEPA matter?
Ruth Wandhofer and Simon Bailey18:00 Thursday, 08 May 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
The UK housing bubble: opportunity or crisis?
Paul Smee, Director General, the Council of Mortgage Lenders18:00 Thursday, 15 May 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
Dinner: Customer focus in banking: where is it?
18:00 Wednesday, 28 May 2014Painters Hall, City of London
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Lloyds' FX chief leaves bank - market sources
- The art of bank note design
- Barclays hires new bonuses boss ahead of next week's AGM
- 'China must allow currency to rise'
- Final approval for EU banking reform
- HKMA steps up supervision of banks' credit risk management
- Oz bank in comedy Heartbleed blog FAIL
- Banks fiddled while Rome burned: how to predict the next global financial crisis
- Monte Paschi may need to raise up to 5 billion euros in cap hike: ANSA
- Bitcoin promoter Shrem indicted in NY for money laundering
- Citi posts higher income as troubled assets perform better
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor