What does Twitter mean for banks?
Karen Williams, Managing Director, SpectrumInsight and Christophe Langlois, founder, Visible Banking18:00 Tuesday, 23 September 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
The latest on cryptocurrencies
Simon Taylor, VP Entrepreneurial Partnerships at Barclays and Richard. G. Brown, Executive Architect, Banking and Financial Markets, IBM18:00 Monday, 06 October 2014Barclays Accelerator, Whitechapel
Letting the hordes in: third parties to have access to your bank account thanks to PSD2
Michael Salmony, Executive Adviser, Equens18:00 Thursday, 16 October 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
The Financial Markets Group with Chris Pickles, Chair
18:00 Tuesday, 28 October 2014Tallow Chandlers Hall, City of London
Tesco Bank: How are we different?
Benny Higgins, CEO, Tesco Bank18:00 Tuesday, 04 November 2014Painters Hall, City of London
- US banks in race for Apple Pay advantage
- Bank of America forgoes $6 billion with slimmer consumer strategy
- European stress tests to challenge banks' political defences
- Bank 'tops customer service ratings'
- A tale of two financial centres
- LXC Coin crowdfunds in challenge to Bitcoin
- European banking job numbers drop a further 21,000 in first half
- French bank warns: Stay away from these 20 stocks ahead of Scotland vote
- Bank IT bod accused of stealing $40 MEEELLION from employer
- French bank enables consumers to tweet money
- Bank blames high household debt for depth of Britain’s recession
- Scottish independence: Commerzbank says worst case economic scenarios 'exaggerated'
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor