Dinner: The future of retail banking
Deanna Oppenheimer, CEO, CameoWorks LLC18:00 Wednesday, 12 March 2014Painters Hall, City of London
Innovating in new markets
Matteo Rizzi, General Partner, SBT (Sberbank Technology Research) Capital18:00 Wednesday, 19 March 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
Crowdfunding an investment bank
Simon Dixon, the founder of Bank to the Future18:00 Monday, 31 March 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
An update on the world of P2P lending
Giles Andrews, CEO, Zopa18:00 Thursday, 10 April 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
KYC: the state of play
18:00 Wednesday, 30 April 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
Does SEPA matter?
Ruth Wandhofer and Simon Bailey18:00 Thursday, 08 May 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
The UK housing bubble: opportunity or crisis?
Paul Smee, Director General, the Council of Mortgage Lenders18:00 Thursday, 15 May 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
Dinner: Customer focus in banking: where is it?
18:00 Wednesday, 28 May 2014Painters Hall, City of London
- China to launch private bank pilot program
- Silicon Valley wires a fortune to UK start-up
- Italy's biggest bank in record loss
- NY plans 'regulated' Bitcoin exchanges
- Has Britain's monetary policy started a future crisis?
- Bank of England's Paul Fisher: 'It's not our job to go hunting for market wrongdoing'
- Banks 'hindering' small businesses
- Payday lenders face debt probe
- Co-op accepts resignation of chief executive Euan Sutherland
- Top Citigroup executives take lead on Banamex probe: WSJ
- Exclusive: China central bank ready to cut bank reserves if growth falters - sources
- Beware Bitcoin: U.S. brokerage regulator
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor