What is the Financial Services Club?
What is the Future of Financial Services? The financial services industry is changing, and changing fast. For many banks and insurance firms, keeping up with change is a full-time occupation. The raft of new legislation, new technology, new competition and new products is a continually challenging cycle.
Is there an easier way? Of course. You could subscribe to thousands of magazines, websites or journals to get the very latest in Political, Economic, Social and Technological change. Alternatively, you could come to one place. A meeting place. A meeting of minds. A meeting of like-minded individuals.
What is the Financial Services Club? The Financial Services Club is a unique service aimed at Senior Executives and Decision Makers from banks, insurance companies, technology firms, consultancies ... in fact, any firm that is interested in understanding and planning for the future operating environment for the UK Financial Services markets.
Is this just another Club? Not at all. The Financial Services Club bridges the gap between today and tomorrow. It allows you to network with hundreds of professionals all sharing a common interest in the future of the industry. The Club over 50 events a year, in a number of different European countries, with keynote speakers and luminaries from the industry airing their views on the future of financial services. Our illustrious speaker list is targeted to cover all aspects of the industry from practitioners to legislators to futurists.
Click here to view our events programme.
- "World's first design-led bank" Anna aims to attract creative businesses
- Former ‘Bad Bank’ Boss Accused Over Bribes, Banquets and Boudoirs
- China’s P2P lenders say regulation will fuel collapse
- Banks will not be forced to reveal climate change risks they face
- Bank of America profit beats on lower costs, loan growth
- City watchdog warns payday lenders to act on customer complaints
- Blockchain isn't about democracy and decentralisation – it's about greed | Nouriel Roubini
- Terrifying moment giant PYTHON crashes through bank ceiling and scares staff
- Card clash: Mastercard is gaining market share in the UK payments market
- ECB should keep policy options open regardless of Fed
- Millennials and apps are shaking up asset management
- Barclays to challenge Goldman in digital-only bank market: FT
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor