A preview of SIBOS 2014
18:00 Thursday, 11 September 2014
What does Twitter mean for banks?
Karen Williams, Managing Director, SpectrumInsight18:00 Tuesday, 23 September 2014
The latest on cryptocurrencies
Barclays Accelerator, Whitechapel18:00 Monday, 06 October 2014
Letting the hordes in: third parties to have access to your bank account thanks to PSD2
Michael Salmony, Executive Adviser, Equens18:00 Thursday, 16 October 2014
The Financial Markets Group with Chris Pickles, Chair
18:00 Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Tesco Bank: How are we different?
Benny Higgins, CEO, Tesco Bank18:00 Tuesday, 04 November 2014
- Bankers 'must swear oath'
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Bank of Cyprus raises €1bn in share sale
- Exclusive: Goldman moves executive to new role building ETFs
- Is Standard Life preparing a new headquarters outside Scotland?
- How women powered the Bank of England in WWI
- Mark Carney considers further action over £218m Lloyds fine for rigging fees owed for taxpayer help
- Lloyds to pay £218 million in fines over Libor rigging
- Rise in younger fraudsters says KPMG
- JP Morgan questioned on private bank impropriety: WSJ
- Banks to report bumper profits as bad loans fall
- 'Community banks' to avert debt trap
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor