The World After MiFID
Robert Barnes, CEO of Turquoise at London Stock Exchange Mark Hemsley, CEO of BATS Chi-X. Jim Kaye, Director of EMEA Execution Services at BoA Merrill Lynch Stephen McGoldrick, Director, Market Structure EMEA at Deutsche Bank18:00 Tuesday, 28 October 2014Tallow Chandlers Hall, City of London
Why is London the focus for fintech?
Nektarios Liolios, Managing Director of Startupbootcamp FinTech18:00 Tuesday, 04 November 2014Painters Hall, City of London
Tesco Bank: How are we different?
Benny Higgins, CEO, Tesco Bank18:00 Wednesday, 03 December 2014Painters Hall, City of London
- Can data predict the perfect entrepreneur?
- Yahoo ekes out third quarter revenue gain despite display ad weakness
- Convincing banks about Bitcoin is 'challenging'
- China bank funds buy stake in Mediobanca
- iPhones and Macs help Apple exceed expectations with earnings and forecast
- EU fines JPMorgan, UBS, Credit Suisse for taking part in cartels
- Treasury blocked RBS from paying bonuses worth twice salaries
- Banks risk losing an arm with branch cuts
- Bank to probe system failure
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer to unveil 'new strategy' as Starboard piles on the pressure
- KPMG targets SMEs with cloud software
- Google commits extra $25m to Europe's tech start ups
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor