Developments in P2P lending
Giles Andrews, Zopa18:00 Wednesday, 25 November 2015Pewterers' Hall, City of London
Fintech 2015 – a review and forecast for Fintech 2016
Chris Gledhill, David Brear, Duena Blomstrom and Simon Taylor18:00 Tuesday, 15 December 2015Pewterers' Hall, City of London
- Spanish lender BBVA 'buys 30pc stake in UK bank Atom'
- HSBC To Cut 2,000 Jobs In Commercial Bank Unit
- Bankers are still paid too much - Deutsche Bank's Cryan
- Samsung Pay now works with Chase Bank
- UK 'failing to stop corrupt money'
- Cyber attackers have stolen bank details of one fifth of UK customers
- RBS fears UK recovery will be wrecked by Brexit vote uncertainty
- China just uncovered a $64 billion 'underground bank'
- Deutsche Bank tests password-free mobile security
- We'd support HSBC leaving London, says Standard Life
- Chinese brokerage's shares plunge after CEO disappears
- Cyber theft hits one in five consumers
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor