The latest on cryptocurrencies
Simon Taylor, VP Entrepreneurial Partnerships at Barclays and Richard. G. Brown, Executive Architect, Banking and Financial Markets, IBM18:00 Monday, 06 October 2014Barclays Accelerator, Whitechapel
Letting the hordes in: third parties to have access to your bank account thanks to PSD2
Michael Salmony, Executive Adviser, Equens18:00 Thursday, 16 October 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
The World After MiFID
Robert Barnes, CEO of Turquoise at London Stock Exchange Mark Hemsley, CEO of BATS Chi-X. Jim Kaye, Director of EMEA Execution Services at BoA Merrill Lynch Stephen McGoldrick, Director, Market Structure EMEA at Deutsche Bank18:00 Tuesday, 28 October 2014Tallow Chandlers Hall, City of London
Tesco Bank: How are we different?
Benny Higgins, CEO, Tesco Bank18:00 Tuesday, 04 November 2014Painters Hall, City of London
- UK consumers face 'lost decade'
- Lloyds fires eight over Libor scandal
- Thousands flock to 'anti-Facebook'
- Asian stocks hit four-month lows as HK seethes, dollar shines
- Investors pull $10bn from Pimco
- SoftBank, DreamWorks Animation talks have cooled: sources
- European Commission to accuse Apple of benefiting from 'illicit tax deal' in Ireland
- Floats to cheer City amid retailer woes
- Financial services industry calls on Government to make sure London remains on top
- Japan's SoftBank in talks to buy DreamWorks: source
- Yahoo-AOL merger proposal: recipe for revival, or stagnation?
- Standard Chartered suspends certain Hong Kong operations
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor