What is the Financial Services Club
The Financial Services Club Full Steam Ahead!
We will be continuing the Financial Services Club from January 2019 onwards in partnership with The Z/Yen Group. Many of you will know Z/Yen from the presentations of their Chairman Michael Mainelli at the Financial Services Club or from their Long Finance programmes, such as the Global Financial Centres Index.
Z/Yen will host our meetings next year, starting with our good friend David Doyle giving us an insight into European regulations, as per usual.
That meeting is planned for January 30, and full details of the event will be published shortly.
There will be regular meetings thereafter and the programme of events up until June 2019 will be published on the web site during January. So keep an eye on www.fsclub.co.uk .
Feel free to contact me or Andy if you need to know more.
Here's to a very successful New Year and, in the meantime, Happy Holidays!
Chairman of the Financial Services Club
- Libra: Facebook launches cryptocurrency in bid to shake up global finance
- Donald Trump attacks ECB for 'currency manipulation'
- Challenger bank CYBG looks to Branson brand
- Lloyds staff happy with chief executive's £6.3m pay package, MPs told
- Britain must act to save banking from decline
- Facebook cryptocurrency: dawn of the corporation-government | Ethan Lou
- Facebook's cryptocurrency ambitions face privacy concerns, political backlash
- Facebook's Libra will not help the unbanked
- Lloyds boss Horta-Osório's pay bubble needs bursting | Nils Pratley
- MoneyGram shares more than double on Ripple deal
- Beware fake payment texts that claim to be from Green Star
- RBS picks Marieke Flament to head business-focused digital bank
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor